Friday, September 5, 2008

WHERE DO I BEGIN

I am so excited to start this blog I just don't know where to begin. Carter and Faith are Almost 14 months old and going strong. I am loving almost every minute that I get to spend with them. Our days are somewhat routine, meaning we try very hard to get two naps in.

Today was a little cool out so we all wore short sleeves and long pants for the first time. I left the door open for a while this morning and Carter and Faith went out on the Deck to explore. Their favorite is to go inside and outside continuously while stopping to close the door (which I leave open so no fingers get pinched off).

We went shopping while Daddy went to the Bank to do business. Carter gets to stand up in the cart while Faith rides up front. They are strategically placed. They were really good for me and all I had to do was pick up Carter's passifier every 30 seconds. Hey, I'll do it if it works. Faith is going to be a shopper She likes to hold everything that you put in the cart. She especially likes hangers.

We went to dinner at Osage National with Rick and Barb. It is always so nice when Carter and Faith both are interested in eating and sitting in their high chair for an extended amount of time. Barb is very entertaining to them so I think that helps. We always have a good time with them!!
They have been a blessing to us in so many ways.

Well there you have it our first blog. Pictures will be out next project, hopefully to come on the next entry.

post signature

1 comment:

Keri Mathew said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Faith and Carter have changed since we saw them this summer! They have gotten so big and are absolutely adorable! Melissa, I love the spagetti picture ~ that is one of my favorite pictures of my kids as well!! Chris was just in and told me about your new website. What a great way to stay in touch with your family and friends! You did such a great job with your blog and I can't wait to check back to see new pictures and hear new stories about what the kids are doing.
Take care, Keri Mathew